These pages contain detailed information about every fixed round in BTD6. See also: income calculator.
- Maximum available cash per round, ie from both pops and end of round cash (100 + round). The total so far is also shown (in brackets).
- Red Bloon Equivalent (RBE)
- The total health of a round.
- Time to spawn
- How long, in seconds, it takes for everything to spawn.
- Each wave of Bloons
- Bloon types, counts, and spawn times.
In later rounds, the cash per pop is reduced as follows:
- Rounds 51-60: 50%
- Rounds 61-85: 20%
- Rounds 86-100: 10%
- Rounds 101+: 2%
Blimp health scaling
Blimps get gradually more health per round after 80:
- Rounds 81-100: +2% per round (1 + (round - 80) * 0.02)
- Rounds 101-125: +5% per round (1.4 + (round - 100) * 0.05)
- Rounds 126-150: +20% per round (2.8 + (round - 125) * 0.2)
- Rounds 151+: +50% per round (7.5 + (round - 150) * 0.5)
Bloons in freeplay
A one-off change is made to regular (non-blimp) Bloons for rounds 81+:
- All Bloons have only one child.
- In exchange, ceramics are replaced by "superceramics" with 60 health (120 when fortified).
- Superceramics also give an extra $86 when popped (scaled according to the round), which compensates exactly for the reduced number of children.